On This Page,You can easily know about Best Ways How To Contact Bank Of America.
You can easily get in touch with Bank of America to discuss any banking needs. To contact by phone or mail, visit the “Contact Us” page, select the reason for your contact, and find the acceptable phone number or address. you’ll also connect with Bank of America online through chat sessions, Twitter, or Facebook, also as in person.
Finding the phone number or Address
- Call 800.432.1000 for checking and savings customer service matters. If you would like help with things like finding your routing and account number, preventing fraud, ordering a replacement card, or changing your address or telephone number , dial the checking and savings customer baseline . they will also assist you schedule a meeting at a center or locate an ATM location.
Representatives are available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 11:00 pm ET, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Dial 1.800.688.6086 if you would like the Spanish line.
- Dial 800.732.9194 if you would like to debate mastercard customer service. Customer service agents within the mastercard department can assist you with things like checking the status of your mastercard application, checking your account balance, spending or redeeming your rewards points, understanding fees, and submitting disputes. additionally , you’ll ask them about actions against mastercard fraud.
mastercard representatives are available 24/7.
To activate your mastercard , call 1.800.276.9939.
If you’re calling international collect, dial 1.757.677.4701.
- Call 800.432.1000 for online banking support. Representatives can assist you with changing your passcode or banking ID, signing into your account, enrolling with online banking, and ordering checks. Online banking representatives are available 24/7.
Dial 1.800.604.9961 if you would like text banking support.
- Mail general correspondence to Bank of America’s Tampa, FL location. Address your envelope to Bank of America Attn: FL1-300-01-29, PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33633-0900. make certain to incorporate your address . Stick on the right postage, and drop your mail off at the post office. If you would like to send mail regarding credit cards, visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?topicId=credit_card to seek out the acceptable address.
If you’re sending mail for insurance and protection matters, visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?topicId=Insurance_protection and locate the applicable address.
For corporate banking, visit https://www.bofaml.com/content/boaml/en_us/contactus.html and find your regional address.
If you’re within the student or within the military and have specialized banking needs, visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?topicId=specialized_banking_additional_services to seek out the right address to send your mail.
- Send a secure message with Bank of America’s online system. If you would like to email Bank of America, sign into your account and click on on “Message Center” at the highest . Draft a message, and press “Send,” once you are finished. This way, you’ll draft a message about your account while keeping your account information confidential to Bank of America employees. To log into your account, click on https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/.
this is often a secure thanks to contact Bank of America online.
While this is not an email intrinsically , it’s a secure message sent in email format.
- Tweet at @BofA_Help to urge an immediate response. To use, you want to have a Twitter account. To Tweet at Bank of America, type “@BofA_Help” into the body of your tweet, and sort out your question or comment. don’t provide any secure information, like your debit or mastercard account number. you’ll get instant responses, but this is often not a secure contact method. you’ll say something like, “@BofA_Help, i’m locked out of my account and wish help recovering my password.”
this is often a helpful thanks to resolve problems, address concerns, and share information.
Visiting face to face
Visit on weekdays from 10:00-12:00 to require advantage of short lines. Weekend and evenings are the busiest times to go to . If you would like to require advantage of shorter wait times, visit during the week within the beginning of the day.
additionally , arriving at the bank once they first open are often an excellent time to travel also .
- don’t divulge account numbers, PIN numbers, or any financial information unless you’re speaking with a licensed agent during a secure connection. If your connection isn’t secure, somebody else could also be ready to access your account information.