You can easily locate your device, erase your smartphone with Google find my device.
Here is the Google find my device official link.
How to Erase Data with Google find my Device
- On a pc or a smartphone, visit the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your smartphone.
- Next, you will see three different options.
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase devise
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you may see the Erase all data menu.
- Eventually, tap on the Erase option.
- Effectively unlocked your smartphone.
Google Find My Device