This teaches you how to connect an external Bluetooth speaker to your iPhone so that you can play music or other audio through the speaker.
For an overall party experience, one Bluetooth speaker might not give the boost and volume you need to keep the party going. Thus, linking a chain of Bluetooth speakers can improve the overall sound quality. However, if you are an Apple user, you might be wondering how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to an iPhone.
Apple users have always taken the lead in terms of security and safety. However, they may have lacked access to some great features present in Android OS. This article will discuss the possibilities and restrictions of connecting your iPhone to various Bluetooth speaker
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an iPhone
The process of pairing a Bluetooth speaker with an iPhone only must happen once. Once a Bluetooth speaker is successfully paired to an iPhone, it should automatically connect whenever it’s powered on.
- Place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- On the iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Ensure Bluetooth functionality is switched on. If the Bluetooth toggle is green, Bluetooth is enabled, and zip must be changed. If not, select the toggle to show on Bluetooth.
- Scroll right down to Other Devices and appearance for the Bluetooth speaker on the list. twiddling my thumbs , because it may take a flash to point out up.
- When the speaker appears, select the device name to attach . It takes a couple of seconds for the 2 devices to pair. When done, the status updates to Connected on the screen.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
Same like an iPhone, the method of connecting a Bluetooth speaker to an Android device only must happen just one occasion . Once a Bluetooth speaker is successfully paired to your device, it should automatically connect whenever it’s powered on.
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and switch on the Bluetooth toggle , if it isn’t enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to look at the choices .
- Select Pair new device to put the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- Look for the Bluetooth speaker’s name on the list. twiddling my thumbs because it may take a flash to point out up.
- Select the speaker’s name to attach thereto . It takes a couple of seconds for the devices to pair. When done, the screen shows that the speaker is connected.
How to Pair Multiple Speakers directly
Some popular Bluetooth speakers are often connected in tandem to one phone to realize stereo sound or to reinforce volume. If you’ve got a pair of speakers that note they will connect directly , download the manufacturer’s mobile application from either the Google Play or Apple App Store to urge started.
For example, Logitech’s popular brand of Ultimate Ears speakers are often paired by downloading one among the company’s available apps. ask the manufacturer to ascertain if the feature is feasible together with your speakers.
How to Enable Pairing Mode on a Speaker
Before you pair anything, place the Bluetooth speaker into pairing mode, allowing it to be discovered by your phone for the initial setup. While each speaker enters pairing mode during a different method, these two suggestions should enable you to work out the way to get your speaker to comply quickly. If the ideas below don’t apply to your device, check the speaker manufacturer’s user guide for further instruction.
- Press and hold the facility button: Many Bluetooth speakers switch into pairing mode by turning the speaker off, then turning the device on while pressing and holding the facility button. When the speaker is in pairing mode, it typically emits a sound, or its light indicator flashes rapidly.
- Press and hold the Pairing button: Some Bluetooth speakers have a fanatical button that places the device into pairing mode. Find a button on your device with the Bluetooth symbol next thereto , then press and hold it until the speaker emits a sound, or its light indicator flashes rapidly.
With your Bluetooth speaker now discoverable, pair it to your iPhone or Android phone.