On This Page, You can easily know about How To Contact Bank of America.
You can easily get in touch with Bank of America to discuss any banking needs. To contact by phone or mail, visit the “Contact Us” page, select the reason for your contact, and find the acceptable telephone number or address. You’ll also connect with Bank of America online through chat sessions, Twitter, or Facebook, also as face to face.
Finding the phone number or Address
Call 800.432.1000 for checking and savings customer service matters. If you would like help with things like finding your routing and account number, preventing fraud, ordering a replacement card, or changing your address or telephone number, dial the checking and savings customer baseline.
- They will also assist you schedule a meeting at a center or locate an ATM location.
- Representatives are available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 11:00 pm ET, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Dial 1.800.688.6086 if you would like the Spanish line.
Sign in to your account and click on the chat icon to start out a talk session. Once you log into your account, search for the blue and white chat icon on the page. Click this, and therefore the page redirects to the chat feature. Then, you’ll chat about existing accounts and services. The chat feature may be a secure contact method, and there’s a lock icon within the chat window indicating the secure connection.
- To log into your account, visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/.
- You want to have an account to start out the chat.
- The link or chat icon are going to be visible if you’ll connect with an agent.
Visiting face to face
Schedule a meeting if you would like a convenient meeting option. With a meeting, you don’t need to wait in line, and you’ll inform the Bank of America agent of what you would like to speak about beforehand. To schedule a meeting, sign in to your account and choose the subject for your appointment. Then, select a date and time that works together with your schedule. Include your name, telephone number, and email address.
- To schedule a meeting, visit https://secure.bankofamerica.com/secure-mycommunications/public/appointments/?marketingCode=NEWHP_ECHMPG.
- If you would like to debate buying a home, refinancing, or using the equity in your home, schedule a meeting with a home equity credit specialist.
- Some locations have Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisors, and you’ll discuss retirement and investment options with them.
- You can’t schedule a meeting for transactions handled by a teller, like depositing checks, withdrawing money, or getting a balance inquiry.
- Don’t divulge account numbers, PINs, or any financial information unless you’re speaking with a licensed agent during a secure connection. If your connection isn’t secure, somebody else could also be ready to access your account information.