On This Page, You can easily know about How To Track Western Union Money Transfers.
Western Union are often a convenient thanks to send and receive money. People often use it to pay bills or their rent, or to buy certain purchases without using their checkbook or open-end credit directly. To stay track of cash you’ve got transferred through Western Union, you’ll attend their tracking website, or use other convenient methods through their various customer service options.
Tracking Your Transfers Online
Enter either the tracking number or the sender’s telephone number . The second question asks you to enter either the MTCN, or tracking number of the transfer, or the sender’s telephone number . If you’re the receiver of the transfer and you were learning take advantage person, the sender should have given you the MTCN once they made the transfer.
- If you’re the sender of the cash , you ought to have received the MTCN once you made the transfer. Or, you’ll enter your telephone number instead.
- If you don’t have either the MTCN or the sender’s telephone number , click on the blue link at rock bottom of the page that says “Don’t know the MTCN or sender’s number?”
Using Other Methods
Call 1-800-CALL-CASH from a phone within the U.S. to trace a transfer by phone. If you’d like better to ask a representative on the phone and you’re within the U.S., use a phone to call the customer service number. You’ll need some information about the transfer, like the MTCN number or the sender’s telephone number , once you call.
Download the Western Union mobile app to trace transfers 24/7
From your mobile device, attend the Western Union customer service page at https://corporate.westernunion.com/consumer-services.html. Scroll right down to the box that says “Download Our App” under Via WU App and click on on the box to line up an account through the Western Union app.
- You’ll need an Android, iPhone, or iPad device to use the mobile app feature.
Visit a Western Union location to trace a transfer face to face
To seek out a Western Union location near you, attend the customer service homepage. Scroll right down to the box that says “Find Your Nearest Agent” and click on the box.
- You’ll be instructed to enter your country and zip code on the situation finder page.
- Bring information about the cash transfer that you simply want to trace , like the MTCN or the sender’s telephone number , once you attend the Western Union location.