Right here you can unlock the Realme 3 Android mobile in case you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock or hard reset your smartphone.
We help you to Reset your Password or pattern lock-free of charge. You may additionally unlock your device without losing information like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for information loss.
Realme 3 Unlock by Hard Reset
The simplest method to unlock or reset your Realme 3 smartphone is Hard Reset with recovery mode. This hard reset method will erase all of your mobile information like pictures, contacts, and apps, and so on. You can not reset without data loss with this method.
- In the first step, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Press the Volume Down + Power Rocker simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- When the realme logo shows up, let go of all keys.
- Afterward, choose the English language.
- Now, you have to use the Volume Buttons in order to select Wipe Data option and then confirm that with Power Rocker.
Realme 3 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Realme 3 smartphone with Google find my device (Android device manager). This method also deletes all of your Android smartphone information.
- On a PC or a smartphone, visit the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your smartphone.
- Next, you will see three different options.
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase devise
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you may see the Erase all data menu.
- Then, tap on the Erase option.
- You are successfully unlocked your smartphone.
Unlock with Third Party Software
Here you can get best software to unlock your Realme 3 smartphone. With these tools, you can easily unlock your mobile with little cost.
- Remove any Android lock screen in 5 minutes
- Remove 4 screen lock types: Pattern, PIN, Password & Fingerprints.
- No tech knowledge required. Everyone can handle it.
- Unlock some Alcatel/LG phones without data loss.
- Work for all mainstream Android brands like Samsung, Alcatel, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, and so many.
Realme 3 Unlock with Google Account
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts in your mobile to unlock the device.
- Then, you may see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- In a while, enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally your phone will be unlocked.
Realme 3 Unlock with Google Security Questions
- First, turn on your smartphone by holding the power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device more than one time, you’ll see Forgot pattern option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Then, pick option answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Later on, select unlock option.
- After that, you will see the yes or NO option and the pick yes option.
- In this step, you need to create a new PIN or pattern.
- That’s it. you are unlocked your mobile successfully.
Unlock With Codes
|##7780##||Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.|
|*27673855#||Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware|
Unlock Realme 3 with Android Multi Tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You can additionally Wipe data on your smartphone.
- Open any browser in your PC or laptop.
- Then, Download Android Multi tools.
- After the setup, Open the Android tools.
- Then, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your mobile.
- after that, you’ll see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your PC via USB.
Wipe data with Android Multi tools
- After connecting your mobile to the PC successfully, follow the underneath steps.
- Type the number 5.
- After that, press enter to unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile unlocks process completed.