Right here, you can unlock the Redmi Go Android mobile in case you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock or hard reset your Redmi smartphone.
We help you to Reset your Password or pattern lock-free of charge. You may additionally unlock your device without losing information like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for information loss.
Redmi Go Unlock by Hard Reset
The simplest method to unlock or reset your Redmi Go smartphone is Hard Reset with recovery mode. This hard reset method will erase all of your mobile information like pictures, contacts, and apps, and so on. You can not reset without data loss with this method.
- Firstly, turn off your Redmi smartphone.
- After that, start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Mi logo pops up.
- When you see Android Robot logo, click Volume Up and Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that, select “Yes” from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally, select the option Reboot system.
Redmi Go Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Redmi Go smartphone with Google find my device (Android device manager). This method also deletes all of your Android smartphone information.
- On a PC or a smartphone, visit the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your smartphone.
- Next, you will see three different options.
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase devise
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you may see the Erase all data menu.
- Then, tap on the Erase option.
- You are successfully unlocked your smartphone.
Redmi Go Unlock with Google Account
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts in your mobile to unlock the device.
- Then, you may see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- In a while, enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally your phone will be unlocked.
Redmi Go Unlock with Google Security Questions
- First, turn on your smartphone by holding the power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device more than one time, you’ll see Forgot pattern option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Then, pick option answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Later on, select unlock option.
- After that, you will see the yes or NO option and the pick yes option.
- In this step, you need to create a new PIN or pattern.
- That’s it. you are unlocked your mobile successfully.
Unlock With Codes
|##7780##||Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.|
|*27673855#||Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware|
Unlock Redmi Go with Android Multi Tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You can additionally Wipe data on your smartphone.
- Open any browser in your PC or laptop.
- Then, Download Android Multi tools.
- After the setup, Open the Android tools.
- Then, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your mobile.
- after that, you’ll see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your PC via USB.
Wipe data with Android Multi tools
- After connecting your mobile to the PC successfully, follow the underneath steps.
- Type the number 5.
- After that, press enter to unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile unlocks process completed.