Right here you can unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10e Android mobile in case you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock or hard reset your Samsung smartphone.
We help you to Reset your Password or pattern lock-free of charge. You may additionally unlock your device without losing information like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for information loss.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Unlock by Hard Reset
The simplest method to unlock or reset your Samsung Galaxy S10e smartphone is Hard Reset with recovery mode. This hard reset method will erase all of your mobile information like pictures, contacts, and apps, and so on. You can not reset without data loss with this method.
- Turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the mobile is turned off, hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a few seconds.
- If Upload Mode shows up, let go of all keys.
- Now press Volume Down + Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then quickly hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power key until the Samsung Galaxy S10e appears.
- From Recovery Mode, select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that, pick out the “yes–delete all user data” option, by using volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- Eventually, pick out the option Reboot system.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10e smartphone with Google find my device (Android device manager). This method also deletes all of your Android smartphone information.
- On a PC or a smartphone, visit the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your smartphone.
- Next, you will see three different options.
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase devise
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you may see the Erase all data menu.
- Then, tap on the Erase option.
- You are successfully unlocked your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Unlock with Google Account
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts in your mobile to unlock the device.
- Subsequently, you may see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- In a while, enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Ultimately, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Unlock with Google Security Questions
- First, turn on your smartphone by holding the power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device more than one time, you’ll see Forgot pattern option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Subsequent pick option answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Later on, select unlock option.
- Subsequently, you will see the yes or NO option and the pick yes option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or pattern.
- Effectively unlocked your mobile
Unlock With Codes
|##7780##||Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.|
|*27673855#||Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware|
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S with Android Multi Tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You can additionally Wipe data on your smartphone.
- Open any browser in your PC or laptop.
- Then, Download Android Multi tools.
- After the setup, Open the Android tools.
- Later on, enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up + Home + Power button
- Then you’ll see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your pc via USB.
- Wipe data with Android Multi tools
- After connecting your mobile to the pc successfully, follow the underneath steps.
- Pick out the number 5.
- After that, press enter to unlock your mobile.
- Eventually, the mobile unlocks process completed.