Right here you can unlock the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g Android mobile in case you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock or hard reset your Samsung smartphone.
We help you to Reset your Password or pattern lock-free of charge. You may additionally unlock your device without losing information like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for information loss.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g Unlock by Hard Reset
The simplest method to unlock or reset your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g smartphone is Hard Reset with recovery mode. This hard reset method will erase all of your mobile information like pictures, contacts, and apps, and so on. You can not reset without data loss with this method.
- First, press Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds to turn off your phone.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release all keys if you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- After that, Click the Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Now go to Yes.
- Then choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can also unlock your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g smartphone with Google find my device (Android device manager). This method also deletes all of your Android smartphone information.
- On a pc or a smartphone, visit the Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your smartphone.
- Next, you will see three different options.
- Play Sound, Secure device, Erase devise
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you may see the Erase all data menu.
- Then, tap on the Erase option.
- You are successfully unlocked your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g Unlock with Google Account
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts in your mobile to unlock the device.
- Subsequently, you may see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- In a while, enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Ultimately, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g Unlock with Google Security Questions
- First, turn on your smartphone by holding the power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device more than one time, you’ll see Forgot pattern option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Subsequent pick option answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Later on, select unlock option.
- Subsequently, you will see the yes or NO option and the pick yes option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or pattern.
- Effectively unlocked your mobile
Unlock With Codes
|##7780##||Erase all your device data like images, apps, and settings, and so on.|
|*27673855#||Format all your device data and reinstall the Android device Firmware|
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g with Android Multi Tools
Android Multi tools is a small utility to unlock and Reset any Android smartphone without any password or PIN or pattern. You can additionally Wipe data on your smartphone.
- Open any browser in your pc or laptop.
- Then, Download Android Multi tools.
- After the setup, Open the Android tools.
- Holding the Volume Up + Home + Power button on phone
- Then you’ll see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your pc via USB.
Wipe data with Android Multi tools
- After connecting your mobile to the pc successfully, follow the underneath steps.
- Pick out the number 5.
- After that, press enter to unlock your mobile.
- Eventually, the mobile unlocks process completed.